Thursday, April 23, 2009

we r suck !!!??



sorry if u think dat my topic is too harsh or dirty.
but dats is da truth..


yesterday, I went to KL book Fest in PWTC wit some friends. I found dat youth like us is very lazy to read anything ( juz like me ) I still remember, I read from somewhere dat students especially the Malays ( i am one ) are the most lazy group of people to read.

i disagree..

we are not dat bad.. if we are not readers that read, there would be no such thing as reading and having blogs..it just because we don't read books, they labelled us as lazy. It just we are sick of books n trying to have a new means to read ( thak god to the one who invented this technology) we are called lazy.


We also read from other networking sites e.g. friendster, facebook ( altough a little ) but it surely will help us especially with our language skills because most of dis sites r in english ( if they provide BM, it sound a little funny to me... lol... ) it still helps us a bit.


don't blame us ( the so called 'lazy youth') if the books are too expensive... even local books are very expensive in market today ( don't talk about international books, dats even cost a treasure ). I wonder wat make a differnce between the prices of the book ( can anyone standardize the price according to pages ?) for god sake they r just papers...

so, I want to conclude here by thanking you for reading and be part of the virtual readers..

happy reading...=)

3 comments:

  1. ha'ah
    n to think dat my mother n father are actually considering to BAN me from buying more books
    sheesh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ban??? huh... nie mesti kes bli tapy tak bace nie... hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha
    so not~
    ni sbb kes x reti2 nak pisah dari buku
    sampai x tido mlm

    ReplyDelete

Followers